Monday, June 11, 2007

I received a 50% off discount on my Groceries

I saved $10.25 on my grocery bill and received a coupon for a FREE gallon of milk(value $3.99). This brings the total savings to $14.24! My total bill came to $15.39.

How I did it!

I use coupons for grocery purchases on a regular basis. On average, I save 30% or more. If you are looking for these types of savings see my other blog 5 Ways to Save Money on Groceries. Just remember to bookmark this page!

With high gas prices you have to money save where you can! You can enjoy this types of savings or have even better results. By using several different sources for coupons such as the ones mentioned in my blog 3 Easy Ways to save money on groceries by using technology and checking the circular of the store I am going to beforehand. (Alot of grocery stores have their weekly circular posted on their website.)
Technorati ProfileOther blogs' comments